Shipping and Returns
Thanks for purchasing our products at www.fadensjewelers.com operated by Faden's Jewelers, Inc.
For your protection and to ensure the secure delivery of your order, Faden's Jewelers always:
• Insures the content of the shipment.
• Only ships to actual, physical addresses. We do not ship any orders to P.O. boxes.
• All items are delivered with "Direct Signature Required" services.
• For items over $1,000, after an arrangement with the client, we send the order to a Local FedEx Office to be held for in-person package pick up.
• For insurance reasons, we cannot reroute packages after they have shipped from Faden's Jewelers.
• If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at 610-446-5660. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Faden's Jewelers. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. Special order, custom design and altered items are ineligible for returns or exchanges under any circumstances.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is worn, damaged or altered in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team at email@example.com or call us at (610) 446-5660.